Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

venerdì 28 novembre 2008

A Miley piace usare google

Miley Cyrus likes to Google herself.
The Hannah Montana star - daughter of country crooner Billy Ray - uses the popular search engine everyday to find out what people are saying about her - even though it can often lead to tears.
Miley says, "I gotta admit that I do sometimes read all the blogs about me. I try not to because usually it is so negative. There can be 100,000 good comments and 5,000 bad comments and most likely I am only going to remember the bad ones.
"So I try not to read them - but I secretly enjoy it. I'm not vain enough to set up the Google alerts on myself but I do go on the websites and look - mainly because I want to see the pictures and stuff."

Traduzione:
A Miley piace usare google, per leggere quello che gli altri dicono su di lei.
A volte i commenti la fanno piangere, perchè ci sono molti commenti negativi e cattivi, cerca di non leggerli, ma le piace sapere quello che dice la gente su di lei e le piace anche girare sui siti e blog su di lei, per vedere le foto e i commenti e tutto il resto.

Fonte

0 commenti: